What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The Profit Taker is a trading membership that provides weekly trade recommendations.
- A Trade Repair Strategy if a trade goes against us (We ALWAYS have a backup plan!)
- How to Correctly Set Up Your Account For Profits and Financial Success
- How to Allocate Your Funds to Follow Our Profitable Trades
- You can still be on vacation and be making money
- Predictable Entry Point, and Entry Time
- You can work anytime you want to
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Profit Taker scores 70.03/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.TheProfitTaker.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $7.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: TheProfitTaker.com you’ll also be taken through to TheProfitTaker.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)